What Personal Information About Customers Does Morris & Sons Wholesale Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You provide most such information when you search, buy, or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; place an order; provide information in My Account; and communicate with us by phone, email, or otherwise. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; and people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone number. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our shop, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses morrisandsons.com.au. Examples of the information we collect and analyze include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; email address; password; computer and connection information such as browser type and version, operating system, and platform; purchase history, which we sometimes aggregate with similar information from other customers to create features such as Bestsellers; cookie number; and products you viewed or searched for.
- Email Communications: If you do not want to receive email or other mail from us, please change your newsletter preferences in "My Account."
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as items that are new for you, personalized greetings, and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
- The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of morrisandsons.com.au’s coolest features, and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
Does Morris & Sons Wholesale Share the Information It Receives?
No. Your information is an important part of our business and we will not share or sell it to others.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to log off when finished using a shared computer. To log off, simply click the "Log Off" link in the navigation bar.
Which Information Can I Access?
- Morris & Sons Wholesale gives you access to information about your account and your interactions with us for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. Examples of information you can access include up-to-date information regarding recent orders; and personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications preferences, and address book).
What Choices Do I Have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase.
- You can add or update certain information in the "My Account" section.
- If you do not want to receive email or other mail from us, please adjust your newsletter preferences in "My Account."
- The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit morrisandsons.com.au, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the state of New South Wales. If you have any concern about privacy at morrisandsons.com.au, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it.
We do not anticipate any changes to our Privacy Notice and Conditions of Use, but we reserve the right to make changes if necessary. You should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account.